Click Here for the Weekly PTO Newsletter!

Click here for the weekly PTO newsletter!

Friday, April 5, 2013

A Message From Mr. Rathgeber


Dear Country Meadows Community,

Ms. Schneider has given me this chance to reach out to the CM community to share a rather sad announcement. This year will mark my last at Country Meadows; I will not be returning in the fall. Instead, I will begin coursework at Arizona State University, working towards a Ph.D. in Music Education. I hope to continue assisting in furthering music education through work as a college professor, author, and researcher in order to ensure that many more children have a chance to discover their creative and feelingful potentials through the wonders of music. This decision comes after many discussions with my family, friends, co-workers, professors, and fellow music teachers, and it did not come easily. I love being a part of the Country Meadows family and it has been my greatest pleasure to teach and be taught by the extraordinary students who grace its halls. I can honestly say that this position has been a “dream job” for me and I count myself as a very lucky man to have had the chance to follow my passion for music and teaching in such an enriching and inspiring place as this school. 

As sad as this announcement may come, we still have two more months to share musical experiences together. These two months will be filled with exciting concerts and more fun as we, together, continue to grow through music. As the school year draws to a close, we can say goodbye and also look forward to the exciting opportunities ahead of us. I thank you all for welcoming me with such open arms, sharing in the musical experiences over the past five years, and putting your trust in me to help guide your children as they realize their musical potentials. Most of all, thank you for letting me be a part of the exceptional family that is Country Meadows. 

Musically Yours,
Jesse C. Rathgeber

P.S. For any families that would like to keep in contact, please email me anytime at mrrathgeber@gmail.com