Click Here for the Weekly PTO Newsletter!

Click here for the weekly PTO newsletter!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Introducing CM's Newest Music Teacher

After an incredibly rigorous, multi-staged, interview process involving six Country Meadows staff members, Principal Schneider, and the Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources, Dr. Dalton, we are pleased to announce Quentin Coaxum as our music teacher!  




Hello!

My name is Quentin Coaxum, and I will be the new music teacher at Country Meadows Elementary School next year. I have received bachelors’ degrees in both music education and jazz studies from Northern Illinois University. I am a passionate musician and educator and I can’t wait to begin making music with your children.

For the past three years I have been teaching elementary general music in St. Charles District 303, while also remaining active as a musician on the Chicago music scene. Recently I became engaged, and as a result have been looking to find a teaching position in closer proximity to my fiancée’s job. Country Meadows seemed like a perfect fit for my educational experiences and skill set, and I am honored to have been selected as its newest music teacher. I am very excited to start the new school year and begin sharing the joys of music with your children.

I look forward to meeting all of you soon!

Sincerely,
Quentin Coaxum